Removing Ice Melt Residue
Now that winter is coming to an end (hopefully….)
We are left with the task of cleaning up the mess the snow, slush, ice melt and sand have left in our entrances and exits. Even though it may look hard to do- we have put together a few easy steps for you to follow to help ease the pain of getting rid of the residue.
- Move all furniture out of the area.
- Vacuum/Sweep Area thoroughly to remove any excess dirt or Ice Melt pieces.
- If the area is dry, dust mop the area. (Preferably with a Microfiber Dust Mop. Maybe one from Unger Cleaning Products?)
4. Use a correctly diluted cleaning solution (regardless of whether you’re using an Auto Scrubber, Extractor or Mop)
Click this link to hear more about Haze Away- A green product from Enviro-Solutions that is specifically for removing Ice Melt Residue:
We have other options as well- and we also have a Janitorial Director that would love to show you our options and talk to you about your needs!
5. If the area still has white residue visible after the area is dry, repeat the steps again.
And as always, please call us at 508-869-9000 or email email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns!