NOW STOCKED AT BUTLER DEARDEN IN CONVENIENT RETAILS PACKS
5Mil , 8 Mil, 10 Mil
8.5×11 and 12 x18 sizes
Polyester Synthetic Paper
Synaps Digital XM is a polyester based synthetic paper engineered for high heat, dry toner digital printing. Toner fuses with the synthetic paper to make the finished product both durable and naturally resistant to water, chemicals and grease. The polyester based material has incredible tear strength, and can hold up in any environmental condition.
- Designed to perform on all dry toner based platforms
- On demand, high quality printing
- Minimal scrap, waste and time compared to lamination
- Toner fusing creates a naturally resistant surface to water, chemicals and grease
- Polyester base provides incredible tear strength and dimensional stability
- Eliminates frayed edges and de-lamination issues
What Else? Die cut, perforate, UV varnish, pre-print, and scoring.
Use Synaps Digital XM for applications like menus, instruction manuals, catalogs, maps, ID cards, plant stakes, place mats, medical charts, recipe cards